One Stop Fan Page Destination - What is that?

Welcome!

One Stop Fan Page Destination is a solution to Bloggers, Blogging communities, Photographers and Authors. The idea is to create one--stop-destination for Fan Pages of all Bloggers, Blogging communities, Photographers and Authors. Initially, I’m concentrating on Blogs, Blogging Communities, Photography, and Authors, which will be extended further to all other categories based on the feedback, I get. I’m sure this will help writers, photographers, and readers as well.

For Bloggers and Photographers, this will help to increase their fan count easily as fan pages will be loaded randomly and it will reach people easily at one-stop. Just imagine, 1000 blogs fan pages will be loaded on a single page, and people can like or plus them in a go. Mmmm…

And for Readers, it will help you to stay connected with 1000’s of fan pages instead of visiting them separately. It is a big WOW! Isn’t it?

I hope I will get enough support receiving this idea and I’m an one man army. Initially, I’ve added all the fan pages that I used to visit regularly, if your fan page is missing, do not be disheartened, just fill this form, and I will add it in the next couple of days. If your blog is already listed then kindly fill the form, in case if any of your details are missing or incorrect!

I’m doing this just to help people, so keep smiling, and spread the news like forest fire!

1 comment:

  1. This is great SiS... you are a true giver...keep it up...

    RS:)

    ReplyDelete